Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SwapMeetSunday

On Sunday and I went to a swap meet on Sports Arena with my daddy C: And I went to the Fall Out Boy concert that sane night... It was epic, im telling you, I'll post some pics later if you want to see them. 
highfive for my first actual cool pictures taken by someone else besides my camera timer!









  










I DIDNT BUY THAT TEA CUP! I AM SO STUPID I KNOW! IS AMAZING! REGRETTING THIS FOR MY LIFE.....
Anyways, I got some vinyls, a player, a Hogwarts watch ( the one I'm wearing in the pictures) and a beer mug for my brother,,, story time. My brother left for Germany for a semester and went to a beer fest with his buddies and brought back a mug....and of course, I had to break it... by accident, obviously, but well, I thought this might clean my bill a little C:
overalls-forever 21
hat-publish
 boots-jeffrey campell 
bag- vintage (mom')

1 comment:

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.