Friday, March 21, 2014

Ooh So Tropicana












shirt zara
shorts zara
sandals zigi 
hat hm

Can we just take a moment and appreciate Angry Young And Poor for a second? It's a cheap punk rock store which described basically half the young population in the world, especially avid punk music listeners. Moving on, I saw Frozen this weekend, god damn thats a cute movie, the girl I went with, yeah, it was her seventh time watching it( Twilight anyone?). I also bought another pin to add to my extensive collection displayed on my bag , don't worry, we're getting there with the whole 'fill this bag up with pins its a grand idea' thing. Even though you can't see it, The new member of the family, resting right next to thrifted Korean pins and my Lime Crime watermelon heart, is a Doctor Who pin, yes, I'm one of those.
Funny coincidence, my nails happened to match my lipstick and shorts, a happy accident, and my necklace and ring, too.

Podemos porfavor tomar un moment y apreciar Angry Young And Poor por un segundo? Es una tienda de buen precio de cosas punk y que con su puro nombre describio a basicamente la mitad de los jovenes del mundo, especialmente a los que escuchamos punk. Lo que sigue, vi 'Frozen' el fin, alamadre que bonita pelicula, la niña con la que fui, si, era su septima vez viendola (Twilight acaso?). Tambien e compre otro pin para agregarle a la extensa coleccion  que tengo en mi bolsa, ya casi la lleno no se preocupen. Aunque no lo puedan ver, el nuevo miembro de la familia esta enseguida de mis pins de segunda mano Koreanos y mi corazon de sandia de Lime Crime. Es un pin de Doctor Who, si, soy una de esas.
Cosa tan curiosa, mis uñas combinaban con mi lipstick y mis shorts, lindo accidente, mi collar y anillo tambien.

"Entiendo el rechazo del mundo, tu repudio, amor 
Pues igual si me conociera tal vez voltearía mi cara 
tal vez sentiría lastima. "


5 comments:

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.