Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Indiana Jonah


Everything really is Topshop and I don't care!
Todo es Topshop y no me importa!






It's a melon cream pop I picked up from a local japanese market. It is...actually very delicious, recommended :D It was cold today, bless long skirts that are also useful as blankets. I've been looking all around for a comic shop but they are all closed! Can you believe that?! I'm looking for the Killjoys #6 and a recommendation. Have you read The Sandman by Neil Gaiman? Yep, looking for something like that! Anyways... yep. Also, cheers! SHerlock is out today!

Es una paleta de crema de melon que compre en un mercado japones local. Honestamente...esta muy rica, recomendada! :DEstuvo frio hoy, bendigan las faldas largas que tambien se usan como cobijas. E estado buscando una tienda de comics por todas partes, pero todas estan cerradas! Pueden creer eso?! Estoy buscando el #6 de Killjoys, y una recomendacion parecida a The Sandman por Neil Gaiman. Tambien, Sherlock salio hoy!

shirt topshop
skirt topshop
shoes topshop

"Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die
I'm a little bit scared of what comes after
Do I get the gold chariot?
Do I float through the ceiling?"



13 comments:

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.