Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lets Dance in the Street


Let's take the pictures in the middle of the street, no biggie!
A tomarnos las fotos enmedio de la calle, ni que que!









Welcome to the middle of my street, holla! Cars passed, looked at us weirdly but oh well, people who don't understand them hobbies, what can ya do... I'm using a new bag, thats really exciting, isnt it? The green version of the mint Rebecca Minkoff :3 Confession Time: I changed later into my navy blue suede loafers because these are some pretty uncomfortable shoes, we know how much that sucks. I wanted to do the whole 'scarf over the nose' type of thing but my momma shot me straight down when I showed her, oops! Gotta take mommas advice...

Bienvenidos a la mitad de mi calle, holaaa! Carros pasaron y nos vieron muy raramente pero pues que se les va a aser, no todos entienden los hobbies... Estoy usando una bolsa nueva, eso es emocionante, no? La version verde de la Rebecca Minkoff menta que tengo :3 Tengo algo que confessar: me cambie a mis loafers azul marino despues de un rato prque estos zapatos son muy incomodos despues de mucho tiempo. Queria aser todo el show de 'la bufanda sobre la nariz' pero a mi mama no le parecio muchom ops! Tienes que escuchar a tu mama....

button up zara [ebay]
pants zara
sweater nordstorm
heels mia [black]

8 comments:

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.