Monday, July 15, 2013

First actual post











 
 
I guess this is my first actual post I guess? Whatever, I really don't expect it to be read or viewed or...well...anything, really. But what have I got to lose? My mother doesn't really feel the boots, says they are really weird and shit. It's summer, I'm hot, and my mother lent me her belt, that's something to be excited about. I've been meaning to use this outfit with some black strap high heels, black leather, too, but I'd rather be comfy in these new boots than busting my butt at the mall.
Don't forget to comment!
 
shirt-etsy shorts-zara belt-mom's boots-forever 21 gold bracelet-juicy couture sunglasses-nordstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.