Thursday, September 19, 2013

Weekly Inspirations

I go to a private school. Yes, it does suck. Yes, we use uniforms. Yes, it makes me go nuts. No, I haven't murdered anyone yet. Just imagine, hundred kids all dressed the same, I mean, we weren't even allowed to wear bracelets or put any type of pins or anything in our backpacks until a few years ago!
So to keep same once in a while, I jump over to my tumblr and start saving pictures I like into a folder in my desktop labeled 'inspire m3'(don't judge me), one which I open everytime I need inspiration for outfits or sketching or just anything really. These are just my newest additions to the folder:


 
 











 


 
  


 
     


















All pictures found on tumblr.

x

1 comment:

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.