Saturday, August 10, 2013

BeanKobain



































Haven't updates, even though no one really waits for my updates haha. Went to a family reunion today so it was a really comfy look trying the new shirt around waist trend i've been seeing around all street style blogs...
 I took a picture of my lipstick because I come with a GREAT review about it. Stays on all day, not really glossy, which is a thing I love personally, and even though it doesn't look like it, really wearable with everything...
ps: I shredded the shorts myself, yet, the studs where there since the start.
the converse were also my little project....

pss: I was told I looked like Bean Kobain....I don't see the resemblance but that was one of the greatest compliments ever, thank you random stranger....

blouse-forever21    shorts-foreign exchange (+DIY)    shirt-zara    shoes-converse(+DIY)   lipstick-mac(candy yum yum)   cuff-forever21    hairtye-h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.