Friday, August 2, 2013

HappyFriday!



outfit layout in quality pictures are after you click this magic link below








  I added some under sport shorts because the dress was a little too short for my style. It's ok and your bum won't be showing UNLESS you raise your arms up, then your panties are a little Britney Lindsay and Paris... The dress is from H&M but I got it at the July sale for 10 dollars, I have no idea if they've still got it.

dress-h&m   shoes-dr.martens    bag-mom's   
 beanie-forever21(but I'm super duper sure you can get it anywhere else because Forever21 is always running out of beanies)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.