Thursday, August 15, 2013

Guns Of Brixton

















\
Yesterdays outfit C: It was originally going to be with a Bad Brains t-shirt and white creepers to give off that 'punk rock I hate my family rebellion outrage' kind of look but my mother decided it wasn't a good look for her parenting.... AND! I've been dying to give out my flower band a try since it's been hard for me to know what to wear it with for some odd reason.... the skirt is supposed to be a bodycon skirt but my small torso just makes that look really weird, even though sometimes I look decent with highwaisted things....

tshir-etsy shop    skirt-forever21    boots-forever21    belt-charlotte russe    flower band-forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.