Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pizza Demon


click for outfit details










Totally faaaaab, found someone to take pictures of me hella raaaad, im actually pretty excited about that, I thought this hobby would've started a month long hiatus and be pretty sad about that cause I like taking pictures of myself, no shame November (totally July), and I'm totally not wearing the same tshirt from a couple posts ago and I totally did not destroy those jeans and that is not some random door we found on our way bag from the subway. Nope.

Encontre quien me puede tomar fotos, ooohhsiiiii, estoy bastante emocionada que este pasatiempo no entrara en una pausa de un mes porque honestamente estaria bastante triste si eso me pasara porque me gusta tomarme fotos, no me da pena, y no estoy usando la misma camiseta de ase poco y no destrui esos jeans y esa no es una puerta que vimos en el camino a los dormitorios del metro. Nope.

tshirt swapmeet
jeans diy
shoes doc martens
socks target

"Look in the mirror and tell me
What it is like to be free
How do I grasp reality
When I don't have an identity!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt5GgMUbj_Y

14 comments:

  1. Very nice casual yet stylish look! Love the bag!

    KARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome look with the background! I didn't get the title of this post at first...that graffiti is so weird and kind of cute. Those shoes are just too cool.

    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pop of color from the bag!! so stylish!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit, '90s grunge at its best...very cool!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look and we love your style!!
    Muaak from ourfreestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool street style, babe. Happy Thursday!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute and funny! Thanks for your comment, I didn't know this blogger (Rubi Love) but her style it's really nice, thank you :)
    Millions Of Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this look and your shoes are too cool!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love shoes and bag!
    I wait you on my blog!
    kisses Andy
    DIARIODIUNACIDO BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! Your t-shirt and DMs are amazing :)

    Eve & Faye x
    The Sugar Spun Sisters | A blog about clothes, cosmetics & coeliac disease

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.