Thursday, December 12, 2013

Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop Collection

 Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop Collection
Oh my fucking god. 
That, my friends, was my response after seeing the latest collection pieces in the Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop Collection collaboration. I know I know, amazing. Ofcourse, bing the masochist that I am, I went to Topshop.com and looked for the collection right away. To my disappointment, I only found a couple of my chosen favorites in the website. Even so, some great items are eligible and ready to be bought!
( And no, the Green Monster booties are not available, I feel your pain.)








The Baby Doll pieces are just one of my favorites, topped with this pleated baby doll pastel skirt and the pastel kitty heels.









 To my dismay, NONE of the pentagram items were available online, including the patched pentagram dress two pictures down. Let's all admit it: We want the pants. Why? For what?  Really? Yes, you want them don't lie to your self.

Are you soaking all this in? I still am. The various styles in this collection is amusing and even though I am currently sitting in my desk with Ugg boots ( ugh I know) and black leggings, I want to buy the whole thing right now.
What is that vibe, Mongolish Alaskian type of furs? Am I the only one feeling that? The whole nomadic fur vibe mixed with a farm girl in distress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.