Monday, December 16, 2013

Nothing Makes Sense

Nothing in the outfit matches, really. NO , I'm not kidding, nothing matches for real.
Click 'Read More' for more pictures!












What did I tell you? Noting matched tadah! But it's Sunday and nobody wants to get dressed up on a Sunday. And srslly, I am just waiting for my converse to get ugly and dirty and look really squalid because nothing makes me feel more like a dork than brand new converse. Vans I don't care much for their ugliness but converse, ugh, can't stand them when they are clean. Not carrying a bag today because fuck that, bags are a drag somedays. Aaaanyyywaaaayyyyssssss.... Yeah...

Que les dije? Nada combina, tadah! Pero es Domingo y nadie se quiere vestir mucho en Domingo. Y la neta, nomas estoy esperando a que mis Converse se pongan feos y sucios y esqualidos porque nada me ase sentir mas como una boba que Converse nuevos. Vans no me importa su fealdad pero converse, ugh, no puedo con ellos limpios. No tuve bolsa hoy porque ala chingada, son una weba algunos dias. Entonceeeeeeeeeeeeesssss....aha...

jacket unknown brand
shirt forever 21
converse (really?)
wallet kate spade

"Got long hair with them short sides
I like your style, your from the north side"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZyxTdEF70I

ohmygod Willow Smith made a great song? What is that about



8 comments:

  1. I love the jacket!

    You asked me about my H&M plateau boots on my blog
    Some friends of my have them too. By them the right foot hurts after a couple of hours.
    I personally only had this the first days/weeks I wore them, but that feeling has go away luckily!

    So I think they are comfy, but you have to have the luck you don't have a pair with a manufactory fault and if you do you can't wear them for very long hahah!
    But if you want them you must get them! They are so cool and if you have a pair without manufactory fault you will love them and be wearing them even more!

    xo' M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much for replying! That realy helped alot, since those kind of do look un comfy, but you confinved me :) Thank you

      Delete
  2. You look great! Love the vibrancy of your outfit, totally love your glasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love'd your blog its really cute! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.