Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Girls Aren't Afraid Anymore

Last minuet Christmas shopping
Compras navideñas de ultimo momento











So I'm finally back in San Diego afer the trip to LA, thank God.So buying gifts, mom's gift to be exact eeeeemmm....yep, thats about it.

Entonces, estoy devuelta en San Diego despues del viaje a LA, gracias al cielo. Estoy comprando regalos, el de mi mama para ser exacta eeeeemmmmm...sip, eso es todo.

top zara
boots forever 21
sunglasses forever 21
iphone cover topshop

"He never really looks at me
I give him every opportunity"

6 comments:

  1. Hey hey. In love with your bag!! So so soooooo beautiful
    Your blog is getting more interesting each day, I've already followed you so I don't miss any of your posts :)

    Have a wonderful Christmas with the ones you love
    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment honestly made the rest of my year, thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit and love the prada bag, it's stunning!

    Happy holidays!

    Emma
    xo

    http://wondererofe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect shoes and bag ! I love Your iPhone case too <3 Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.